Thursday, November 13, 2014

To My Sweet Husband



Something to brighten your day...

Your love for me has never once started to fade in the time I have spent knowing you. Nothing ever seems to change how much we love and care for each other, our love only grows. And to think I thought I would never find you in this world... I am beyond thankful I was wrong.

You are not just my best friend anymore, you are the father of my child. That means more to me than you know. It means more because there are men who, one day, choose to not care about their families and walk away. Men who choose to start over with someone else and pretend they never had another family they left behind. Men who call themselves successful in money but poor in love and life. Men who choose not to provide for their families at all and would rather swim in alcohol. Men who do work, but also live for alcohol and come home to their family numb, wasting each precious day away. Men who let anger control them and cannot control their actions when it comes to their wives and children. Godless men. These men call themselves men, but in the end they are just little boys who never overcame their own baggage.

My Matthew, you are living proof that any man has the ability to choose which path they want to walk. I know your history and you have overcome so much in your life, and I want you to know I am so proud of the man you are and the man you will become. I am proud of the husband and daddy you are and will be in the future. I have faith in you and I have faith that our family will continue to grow in love. I admire everything about you and I adore you. Never forget to always lead me and our precious Levi to become more like Christ every day. Because we need you, we will always need your hands to hold and your arms to hold us. I've said this before and I'll say it again, please don't ever change. I love you just the way you are.

-Forever Your Bride

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS